Well either we’ve heard your cries owen engaña a cristina for the past three weeks, or else we looked at the Hollywood schedule and saw a Robocop remake coming up soon… But either way, we kind of had a blast looking for all the sins we could find in the original Robocop. There are more than you probably remember there being, at least if you grew up loving this movie.
- Yep, you forgot all about–maybe on purpose…
- With Mamma Mia 2 approaching quickly, we reluctantly decided to go looking for sins in the original Mamma Mia.
- A movie that is right on the border between really good and really average.
- The Last Airbender gets similar treatment, with a bonus round at the end which ends with an increasing multiplier, giving it a final sin count of over 271 million.
- Come, sit aboard the ark a while with us and learn of the sins of Noah.
- The Wedding Singer is considered one of the better Sandler movies.
- The first Kingsman film was a welcome surprise of manic action and fun.
We watched it for you and counted all its sins. Fantasy Island is a horror movie that makes no sense. But it has jump scares and pretty people.
What Cinemasins Movie Has The Least Sins?
Thankfully, Robert Zemeckis and Jim Carrey are here to bring this little known tale to uncanny valley life. It’s like Saw, but with rooms. Escape Room has so many sins. This movie is terrible and everyone involved should feel terrible. Before you check out the new Ralph Breaks The Internet, take a look at all the sins we found in the original, Wreck It Ralph. They sure made too many of these things, didn’t they?
Cinemasins Jeremy Net Worth, Income And Estimated Earnings Of
The Suicide Squad is pretty great. Doesn’t mean it’s free of sin though. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2 takes all the cleverness & originality of the first one and throws it out the window!
We thought we’d piss those fans off by counting its sins. Galaxy Quest is so good it hurts. It’s one of the best Star Trek movies ever made.
Many loved it, many forgot it quickly. But we’re here to list its sins, as is our custom. Well, they made a third one of these, for some reason. And we sinned it, for some reason.
We just watched it for sins, and found plenty. We enjoyed The Equalizer with Denzel. But this Equalizer 2 sequel is NOTHING like that first movie.
Watch the video and you’ll see. Toy Story 4 continues the franchise’s trend of being unnecessary but awesome, like all Toy Story sequels before it. You probably loved it, and we did too.